This condo is move in ready with numerous upgrades:
• White cabinetry
• White granite countertops
• Whirlpool Counter depth (4) door, French door refrigerator - freezer
• Whirlpool top-end dishwasher w/ 3rd rack
• Google smart home (door lock and doorbell)
• High-end Hunter ceiling fans throughout with Bluetooth and remotes
• Custom closets throughout
• Custom painted throughout
• (2) Vertical blinds on both interior sliders
• Solar shield in lanai (great for both sun & rain)
• Tile throughout
• Solid glass shower door in master bath
This highly sought-after ground-floor unit, Bromelia II Veranda II is everything you’ve been waiting for. The Bromelia II Veranda offers an open living concept with (2) spacious bedrooms plus a den / bedroom, a dry bar, two screened-in lanais at each end of the unit, and a one-car garage. The eat-in kitchen is well-appointed with counter height bar seating for additional space.
Lakewood National Golf Club is the destination of choice in SW Florida. This home will appeal to all buyers and investors, so do not wait as this desirable ground-floor unit home will not last long. Lakewood National Golf Club offers a gated community and maintenance-free living with extraordinary amenities that include the following:
• (36) holes of Arnold Palmer-designed golf courses
• a brand-new 28, 000-square-foot clubhouse soon to be completed which will offer an additional patio, private and fine dining, conference/event space, ladies and men’s locker room/lounge areas and more
• a zero-entry heated pool with cascading waterfalls and lap lanes
• a poolside Tiki bar and café
• a fitness center with many group exercise classes
• an on-site full-service spa
• (8) tennis courts
• bocce and pickleball courts
• several satellite pools
If living the Florida, resort style lifestyle is what you’re looking for, you won't want to miss the opportunity to live in the gated community of Lakewood National. The Veranda condominiums offer maintenance-free living with extraordinary amenities, including a full golf membership. This home is perfect for entertaining or just relaxing after a challenging round of golf.
Lakewood National’s Commander Course is currently ranked #1 by GolfPass (owned, and the Piper Course is currently ranked # 4.
Lakewood Ranch, Florida, is ranked the No. 1 community in the U.S., filled with dining, arts, entertainment, shopping, nature, and recreation, as well as some of the most beautiful home choices for all ages and lifestyles. Easy access to I-75 and downtown Bradenton, Sarasota, and Tampa and conveniently located to world-class beaches, spectacular shopping, great restaurants, and entertainment, there’s no better location than Lakewood Ranch and no better community than Lakewood National Golf Club.
If you’re interested in turn-key, there would be an addendum to the contract for you to purchase all of the furnishings for an additional cost, a complete list will be provided
Courtesy of: LAND BARRISTER REAL ESTATE All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale. Availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase. All other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Updated: 1st December, 2022 12:37 PM (UTC)